Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Accelerated Emt Certification Colorado

remarks and poetry

I must say that I had "nose" a few months ago when I I ordered copies of your book.

A really nice book, a summary of alchemical recipe that changes your life. I donated a copy three days ago to a dear friend, I hope I wake up in her memories and feelings that can generate small fire divine ...


a meteor falls
in the mirror at night,
a shimmering light
like a fascinating idea.
flower
the stars in galaxies of dreams,
that the wind will bring '
on the wings of destiny.
Smile at night
and his voice,
scented summer
the moon in the sky, the sound
cosmic
of ancient words.
My heart dance
the center of the universe
scattering notes
into vibrations of life around.
We will 'light still
and words of love,
resonate' eco
cosmic soul in the eyes of tomorrow.
(cosmic soul - ES)

0 comments:

Post a Comment