Monday, February 14, 2011

Less Noise Mixie Grinder

Paul on "The Scarecrow"

"Do not worry if you still want to hear I know ... I'm damn scarecrow has changed my life ... shame on you ... every time I reread it myself veni makes the chills and thrills me ... made me discover what I was, I rediscovered my personality, you've come to ciccio after a period of my confusion ... well what about george best binnella that analyst na! Now then I started with the theater trust myself ... hell Saturday for the first time I felt naked in front of 200 people and think that I was a little small, ugly creature with a small voice from psychopath, a cockroach. Want know the news? Your scarecrow becomes my thesis of course there is my book trailer attached ... The second book, I do, we do a movie !?!?!? Mo greet you that I go to sleep. Well Stamm. Hugs, Paul cockroach Pitotti for friends SCA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment