Monday, January 24, 2011

Mechanism Of An Iron Board

on "The Scarecrow"

I read the book in one breath, then I reread your time to find something that does not convince me, just to give me a tone and make some criticism ... I found nothing wrong, it's really very nice ...
too, as he said someone at the presentation, I found some similarities with the Little Prince (it's a compliment, I love the "Little Prince"), the dialogues of the scarecrow with the sun, moon and raven are reminiscent of the Prince with the fox, the rose and the snake and encounters with various characters of the Navy made me think of her with the drunk, the accountant, the king and the lamplighter on his journey between planets ...
I was very impressed by the history painter's split personality and I moved to Anna ...
is not autobiographical but I have often recognized in the pages ... I think it's normal:)
Overall, there is a story inspired and "inspiring" (do not know if you can say), a poetry without rhymes.
Congratulations, I can not wait to read next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment