Morlupesi the Strong! They filled the assembly room of the Borghese Palace to hear a friend who all of a sudden became a writer. It is not enough: it is also an actor improvised. The excitement shone from the faces and eyes.
I greet you again, one by one, slowly, and exchange a bit 'more than two sentences of circumstance, but time is running out!
I want to thank Daniel and Paul, without whom I would not have even thought of putting on stage "a musical reading. I want to thank Gianluca, who organized the event Morley. I want to thank Mark for the gift parcel. And then the institutions: the City, the Pro Loco and add these include stationery "Albatros" for the support and collaboration.
I take this opportunity to thank my friend Mauro, the Mondadori Velletri, where I spent the night before to make a sort of dress rehearsal for the reading, with an auspicious success and reviews. And now, I can add even a single thank the friends who read passages from the novel: Roberta, Rita, Elisa. I hope to try again soon these emotions.
the Mayor of Morley, plate e. .. me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment